Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi guys!! I finally got my ticket to Rwanda! Leaving out on July 24th. Crazy how fast this has come, but it is truly a blessing. I would not take this for granted one bit. Rachel and the team are currently in Rwanda setting up all the competitions that we will be having for the stylist in rwanda. So much progress has been happening, its crazy. Sometimes I sit back and think how is all this happening. But it is. it really is!!! We are changing lives for real. Why else would I be a hairdresser. How could I not give back on this level! I cant wait! Please check me out when you can and send me tons of emails! I know life is busy but please think of a sista. I love you all, and thanks for all the strength you give me! I also want to give a special shout out to my Mother who has been my savior! thank you mom for preparing me and keeping your faith. I also want to thank Belli Belli Salon and Jennelle for all that you do. Jennelle you are 1000% amazing. I could not do this with out you. Belli Belli Staff your the best!! Thank you. All my Future Pros out there.. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great! Ur looking really good! U'll do very well, for u have worked had 4 this all ur life!! Just relax and enjoy the ride, I'm sure God will accompanion Ur every step!! Best of Wishes from the Winters Family, Love always Doreena!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little sis; Loving the due, U look really great! I wish U the best of Luck in ur new adventure. I wish I where there to see U off and give U big hugs n kisses!! Miss U lots, and Nita and Tyeala send their love. Nita can't wait to see her Lucky, ha, ha, LoL!! Have a great time and keep us posted of ur success!! Best of wishes the Rooke Family, Love always Gina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy Blackmon PetersJune 30, 2009 at 6:48 AM

    The time is nearing for your great adventure to begin. I know God will protect you and guide you throughout your time in Africa. The participants and your team is truly blessed to have you apart of this outstanding organization. I want you to know that our family is beyond PROUD. You are showing all the children of our family that the sky is the limit and with God ALL dreams are possible. I know you wish we all could see what your eyes will see, so i expect you to post TONS of pictures for us. You have tons of people providing you with support and encouragement so on days when things get rough, keep your faith and think about all the people back home that are in your heart rooting you on. Although I don't know everyone that has assisted with your journey but would like them to know that our family is truly blessed and they have contributed to a great blessing. You know I can go on and on for days so I will stop for today. I LOVE YOU ALEXIS AND I AM PROUD OF MY LITTLE SISTER!!!! Big Drew, Kentha, Isaiah, Junior, Ty-Ty & Nae Nae send their love as well. Love your older sister Big M

    ReplyDelete